- Weatherproof: Water is restricted to get inside because of Welded corners and inverted seams; an extra rainfly provides extra water protection
- Wind and Rain Tested: Strong frame withstands 35+ mph winds
- Great ventilaion: Large size windows and ground vent enhances airflow
- Stay Connected: E-Port to bring electrical power inside easily
- Easy Setup: 10 minutes
- Roomy Interior: 7 x 5 ft. with 4 ft. center height; fits 1 queen-size air bed
Start warm weather adventures soon with quick and easy setup.
- The tent is dome-shaped and is very easy to install and provides great ventilation because of the large windows and availability of a ground vent that ensures air circulation in and out of the tent.
- The tent comes with a patented Weathertech system having welded floors along with an inverted protected seam which ensures that you stay dry and the strong Insta-Clip Pole attachments complement the elements.
Takes only 10 minutes to setup
- The tent poles have a snag-free sleeve which you just have to give direction and the exclusive ring and pin feature will fix them without taking much time.
Well Thought-out Features
- It also has an E-port to bring the electrical wire or power supply inside the tent.
- The Coleman Sundome tent has ample of room space to accommodate one queen size air mattress or two single mattresses.
- The tent is also equipped with mesh pockets for storing belongings and also keeps your stuff organized.
- There are two windows of large size in the tent along with a ground vent which maintains the air circulation. It keeps the tent cool all long the day and provides a comfortable night’s sleep.
Easy to carry
- The 7 ft. x 5 ft. floor fits two people and comes with a durable carry bag for easy transport.