LifeStraw® is an award-winning point-of-use portable water filter that transforms microbiologically contaminated water into safe, clean drinking water. It is ideal for a variety of users outside of the home, from hikers and campers to people displaced by natural disasters.
- Lightweight–only 56 grams (or 2 ounces)
- Uses hollow fiber microfiltration technology
- Purifies a minimum of 1000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes virtually all bacteria (99.9999 percent) and protozoan parasites (99.9 percent) that can contaminate water, including giardia
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness) by filtering particulate matter larger than 0.2 microns
- Made of durable plastic
- Activity: Camping, Trekking, Water Sports, Wild Life Safari