Quipco Tundra 200 Fleece Jacket is a simple and perfect companion to keep your body warm during walks, treks, rides, and hikes at high altitudes. The full-zip opening gives plenty of flexibility. A high collar helps in covering the neck from getting hit by the wind. If the windchill is high OR the weather is closer to 0*c and you are not able to tolerate the cold, then please make use of layers. Wear appropriate layers of clothes over or under the fleece jacket to beat the cold. At 230g/sqm this fleece jacket is 55 units denser than its predecessor and therefore is priced slightly higher.
Sale Ends In:
QuipCo Tundra 200 Fleece Jacket – Aqua Blue
- Warmth: Warm and High collar. Brushed microfleece inside and outside
- Lightweight: 400 g in size L.
- Pockets: 2 zipped hand pockets for securing items and 2 inner pockets
- Fleece Material: The fleece component features a space-creating texture that helps lock in the air; this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushed knit helps to lock in the air
- Composition: 100% polyester. 230g/sqm density microfleece.
- Maintenance: Won’t crease. Easy to machine wash. Quick-drying
- Care Instructions: Wash at 30°C. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not iron. Store folded in a clean and dry place
- Size Not Available: M
Size Guide = Reference Shirt Size
- XXS = 26-28
- XS = 28-30
- S = 30-32
- M = 32-34
- L = 34-36
- XL = 36-38
- XXL = 38-40
- XXXL = 40-42