This range of anti-microbial and waterproof trekking shoes features toe protection, making it best suited for rough terrains. Its multi-directional lugs with shank and ankle protection ensure that the shoes give maximum stability across the most rugged of terrains.
Sale Ends In:
Wildcraft Hypagrip TRKNiQ Argon 2.0
- Traction & Grip 1.Rubber outsole for slip resistance on uneven terrains 2.6mm lugs for excellent ground traction
- Stability & Protection 1. Rubberized toe for protection while striking the ground 2. Bellow’s tongue prevents water from entering the shoe
- Waterproof 1. Full-grain leather is upper for durability 2. Up to 15000 flexing cycles or up to 8 hours on wet surfaces 3. Waterproof membrane up to 80mm height or first eyelet level
- Comfort: 1. CMEVA midsole for cushioning & shock absorption 2. Molded-in socks are anti-microbial, breathable, and have anti-odor properties
- Upper Material – Full-grain leather
- CMEVA Midsole
- Rubber Outsole
- Returns and Exchanges are applicable only on non-discounted products.